Rule #1 always post the rules. Rule #2 answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones. Rule #3 tag 11 people then link them in the post. Rule #4 tell them you tagged them. Rule #5 tell the person that tagged you that you’ve answered the question
1) If you could be with anybody for a day, dead or alive, who would it be?
Maybe Tyler, The Creator only cause he’s funny and shit, or Rody Walker
2) Favourite quote, lyric or one-liner?
This is hard haha, but “You are the difference between hell and home”
3) If you have a “rule” to live by, what is it?
Honestly, not really thought of this or have any rules, But I try to go out and do shit with whoever i can, just basically do what you want really, as cliche as that is, it’s true. I watched the sunrise the other morning, with my gf. It was a great experience.
4) What are you most inspired by?
I would have to say maybe like, i dunno, just like, not sure how to answer this, but I guess to get some of my top goals done.
5) Where would you like to go / What country do you want to visit?
Already been, but Europe. More specifically, and haven’t been in Europe, London, Norway, Rome, Sweden.
6) What is your favourite dish?
I always love having a slice of pizza with root beer.
7) What’s you best/worst habit?
Worst: I count the amount of steps i take on pavement blocks and make sure I have an even amount on all of them.
Best: When I am determined, I will make something 120% i will put everything I got into it.
8) Is there anything you regret doing?
Yes, yes there is. And some may say “it’s what you wanted at the time” but wasting my time isn’t what someone wants to do. And the fact of doing something you were not sure about in the first place, regret those.
9) What are you confident about?
Once you know me, I will admit, I do act confident. I am not much confident at all. But I am sorta confident in trying to help people I guess, like trying to help people, maybe make them laugh.
10) Any Tumblr-crush?
No not really, I basically stopped talking to everyone, Sorry all, I am pretty much a loner on this site.
11) What do you want your last words to be like?
If the person whom I am married too (hopefully) is still alive, i’d just wish i would say something sweet and nice and I love you to them. If not, just, probably something like a regret i had, and one of my favorite memories.
My questions I made:
1. What’s one of your top goals?
2. Do you have an idol in your life? If so, whom?
3. What’s your favorite season and why?
4. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
5. Are you happy with who you are TODAY and who you’ve become?
6. Doesn’t have to be current, but what was/is your favorite band or musician?
7. What is something that you are completely obsessed with or just interested in?
8. Do you miss anyone?
9. Are you religious?
10. What is something that helps cheer you up?
11. Do you have any traditions?
I choose umm
worthxwhile - afrozensummersilhouette - invalidabstract -